UP CPAT Application Form 2018 ~ Available Now: The University of Lucknow has released the CPAT Application Form for providing admission into BUMS, BAMS, and BHMS Programmes for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who were eagerly waiting for UP CPAT 2018 Online Application form. We informed you that the UP CPAT 2018 Online Registration Link has been activated at lkouniv.ac.in. The University will accept the application form only online mode so guys carry all documents while filling the UP Combined Pre-AYUSH Test online Application Form. Read here in this post, UP CPAT Admission 2018-19 Notification and use a direct link to fill the UP CPAT Apply Online.
UP CPAT Application Form 2018
Great news for those all students who want to get admission in the Lucknow University’s BUMS, BAMS, and BHMS Programmes. The Universtiy will take Combined Pre Ayush Test and from today the online registration has started. Students who want to get admission in the upcoming academic session 2018-19 for those it’s a great opportunity for you. Hurry up and start to apply online for UP CAPT 2018. The last date to submit online UP CPAT 2018 Application Form is 25th September 2018.
|Name of the University||University of Lucknow|
|Name of the Exam||UP Combined Pre-AYUSH Test|
|Registration Starting Date||2018|
|Last Date To Apply||2018|
|CPAT Exam Date||2018|
UP CPAT Application Fee
Are you going to apply for Uttar Pradesh CPAT 2018? If yes so before applying for Lucknow CPAT Admission form 2018. You should have full details about the UP CPAT Application Fee. Those students belong to General & OBC category they will have to pay Rs. 2000 Fee whereas SC/ST has to pay Rs.1000/-. The Lucknow University will accept the UP CAPT Admission Fee through net banking, debit or credit card only.
- For General/OBC- Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.1000/-
UP CPAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Basic eligibility for appearing in UP CPAT is as follows:
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of candidates belonging to General and OBC category should be in between 17 to 25 years. SC/ST category candidates get the relaxation in age by 5 years.
- Candidates should have completed class 12th with Science or its equivalent.
Also, Check: OTET Admit Card 2018
How to Apply Oline for UP CPAT 2018
- Go to the official website lkouniv.ac.in
- Click on “UP CPAT 2018 Application Form” Link
- Download the CPAT notification and read it thoroughly
- Fill the Form and upload image and signature
- Submit the application form before
- Take a print out and save it for future reference
Follow this website for further upcoming entrance exam news and latest update. Bookmark this web portal and daily visit the site and read daily latest education news. If you have any question related to UP CPAT Admission 2018-19 so write down below in the comment box and send us. Our Expert team will suggest you best solution.